Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Reasons to stay

1. When he's well he has a really warped sense of humour, pushes things right to the edge (where I find them funniest). He can diffuse any situation, a breath of calm (compared to my dramatic self). He is the most knowledgeable person I've ever met on pretty much any subject (a pain the arse to play trivia against).

2. I can't take away the day-to-day of the father-son relationship. How will they stay this close if they don't wake up together every morning? (Will they? I don't have any experience of how this works. Most of my friends are single and without children.)

3. We've already put so much work into this relationship. It feels like a hundred year history squished into six.

4. There are more well periods in the last couple of months so maybe he's getting better.

5.  I don't have the energy to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on this post are welcome.